NKD Black Filter - Replacement Pod for the Water Bottle (2017 Version)
The filter incorporates technology that was developed by the NASA space program. The filter can filter up to 99.9% of bacteria and viruses from water as you drink making it safeto drink water from any source including lakes, rivers, streams or ponds.
The nkd filter is charged by an electrodsorptive technology for water purification and filtration. The media removes a wide range of sub-micron particulates, pathogens, trace pharmaceuticals and cellular debris with its naturally occurring electropositive charge.
CONTAMINANTS THE POD+ REMOVES
- Viruses up to 99.9% Including: MS2, Norwalk, Hepatitis A, Tota Virus, Adenoviruses, Enteroviruses, Reoviruses.
- Bacteria up to 99.9% Including: E. coli, Coliform, Cholera, Typhus, Dysentery, Botulism, Polio, Virus Botulism, Pseudomonas and Legionella Vibrio Disease, Campylobacteriosis, Leptospirosis Weils Disease, Legionella (Legionnaires Disease and Pontiac Fever).
- 3 micron spheres (as a surrogate for cryptosporidium) >99.9% Oocysts:
- Protozoa, Giardia lamblia
- Volatile organic compounds (including Formaldehyde)
- Parasites and water-borne pathogens:This list is abridged but includes some of the most recognizable and common problems. Fasciolopsiasis Taeniasis Tapeworm, Echinococcosis Ascariasis, Coenorosis Schistosomiasis, Cryptosporidium Tryonosoma (Sleeping Sick- ness), Thread-worm, Guinea Worm, Hookworm Roundworm, Pin-worm Onchiocer- ca, Fasciola Hepatica/Liver fluke
- Chemicals: Chlorine, Fluoride.
- Metals: Chromium, Mercury, Nickel, Copper, Iron, Lead, Gold, Silver, Aluminium.
A LOOK INSIDE THEnkd FILTER SYSTEM
- Antibacterial technology filters up to 99.9% of contaminants.
- A layer of pure activated coconut carbon improves tastes, reduces odor and chlorine without stripping the water of its natural minerals.
- Natural minerals ionize, raise the antioxidant level and slightly alkaline the water.
THE SECRET: The filter has been developed after extensive research into the worlds most famous mountain mineral waters. We found that the waters in these regions are slightly alkaline, ionized and supercharged with antioxidants. Our research and development team began experimenting with natural filtering methods to replicate this natural process within a bottle.
THE RESULT: We were able to create a filter capable of producing crisp, clean, great tasting, spring quality water through a clean and green purification process as you drink. The nkd filter produces water that is slightly alkaline, ionized and supercharged with natural antioxidants as found in nature which help combat free-radicals in the body.